EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, Articles 12 and 13
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland Birger Jaarlin katu 15, P.O. Box 150, 13101 Hämeenlinna Tel. + 358 295 016 000 Email email@example.com
Contact person in matters concerning the filing system:
Juha Suomalainen, Head of Unit, Monitoring of Accessibility, Regional Administration of Southern Finland
Telephone +358 295 016 689, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Data Protection Officer
Name: Hannele Svanström
Telephone -358 295 018 015, Email email@example.com
3. Purpose of processing personal data
Personal data is used for processing feedback and contacts. The processing of personal data is based on Article 6 (e) of the GDPR and section 10 of the Act on the Provision of Digital Services.
The purpose of the feedback and notification form on the saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi website is to give people an opportunity to contact and provide feedback to the Accessibility Monitoring Unit. The form asks for the contact information of the person sending feedback, but you can also send a
message without providing contact information. Personal data will be processed within the limits allowed and required by the Data Protection Act.
The personal data provided by a customer are processed so that we can contact the customer and respond to their feedback. Personal data provided by the customer is not processed for any other purpose.
4. Content of personal data in the register
The contact details of the person giving the feedback or submitting the notification, including their name, email and telephone number. Feedback can also be submitted on the saavutettavuusvaativaatimukset.fi website without providing contact information.
5. Source of personal data
The register shall consist of
- personal data submitted on the saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi website’s feedback form or via the notification form
- personal data contained in feedback sent to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland’s Accessibility Monitoring Unit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Recipients of personal data
Personal data is processed by the employees, office holders or elected officials of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland to whom the feedback has been addressed.
Personal data is not disclosed the parties outside the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. The technical service provider for the saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi website only processes the data at the controller’s specific request and on the basis of a contract.
7. Disclosure and transfer of data to third countries and international organisations
The data will not be disclosed outside the EU and the EEA or to international organisations.
8. Personal data retention period
Your personal data will only be stored at the Regional State Administrative Agencies for as long as it is necessary for the task and, depending on the storage periods specified in the Archives Act (831/1994), in the regulations of the National Archives Service and the archive formation plan of the Regional State Administrative Agencies.
The information sent using the feedback form saved in the database of the saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi website is automatically deleted two weeks after the feedback has been sent.
9. Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right to:
- check what personal data on him or her has been stored in the register
- to have incorrect personal data corrected
- have their data deleted from the register
- restrict the use of their data
- transfer their data from one system to another
The request must be sent by email to email@example.com.
The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Ombudsman.
The register is not used for profiling or other automated decision-making.